Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Fashion Crisis in London Town

Yes, it really is an all-in-one chinz jumpsuit. Spotted this evening just behind Oxford Street. Obviously, really I was taking this photo:
This is Kerry with the secret knitting.... some Jaywalkers in Lorna's Laces sock yarn for her Birthday. I think these are one of the most favourite things I have made and it was simply the best yarn I have knit with. Ever. It did pool a little, but I kind of liked it.
Obviously the Jaywalkers wouldn't be complete without a matching iPod case. Can you see the apple button? when I found this in my button box I knew it was meant to be.
It is secret pal time too. I have just got my matches for Secret Pal 8 and One Skein Pal. Off to send a few emails (when really I should be in bed).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm your SP8 pal :) I just wanted to let you know your blog address worked this time!!!