Thursday, March 02, 2006

My hexagon has 6 sides

Really, it does. Look.

The pattern is from this months Simply Knitting (April, issue 13) and is only the 3rd thing I have crocheted. K helped me figure out the pattern whilst Knit Club took up residence in the corner of The Fine Line in Clapham on Wednesday. The first attempt wasn't too successful, more of a circle, but I was determined not to be beaten so went home and created this. I am proud. Made from the Noro Kureyon left over from my Booga Bag. I thought it would be fun to make lots and lots of these into a blanket for the sofa. A good commuter project after the sock is finished me thinks. Esp as crochet hooks are far less dangerous than 4 big dpns!
Off to the Hipknits shop this weekend. Must remember to pack my cheque book. Excited!
Have also found the Alexander Henry perfect Alexander Henry fabric to back my baby blanket with, but do you think I can find anywhere that sells it.... noooo. Not the white anyway. Boo.

No comments: