Thursday, March 16, 2006

C'est Fini!

Yes, finally, the Clapotis is finished......



Sorry for the blurriness of the last photo, I was having trouble keeping still enough. It is fab. I'm going to take it for it's first outing this weekend when I go visiting pregnant friends (actually just one) in Nottingham. I believe shopping for wedding outfits (she has 5 to go to in April when she will be 8 months preggers by the end) and swimming are on the agenda. Can't wait!

Oh and just because Acechick and Flossie seem to blogging about baking, here are TT's apple pies he made at the weekend. Just imagine, a bf who bakes and does DIY! Don't ask why the ones at the bottom have pigs on....
The commuter crochet blanket is coming along nicely too. I'm upto 14 hexagons (nearly 15). I think I'm going to have to block them as I go though, as it will be a very tedious task to do them all together. I'm not even thinking about sewing it up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, that looks lovely!

Anonymous said...

That blanket's going to be fabbo. And the clapotis looks lovely and warm.. have a good weekend!

ra said...

clapotis is great, not the most exciting knit in the world but it looks so nice when it's done (IMHO). Well done.
also thanks for the good wishes on my blog.