1. Do you knit and/or crochet?
2. How long have you been at your craft?
I've been knitting since I was small and crocheting for about 3 years now.
3. Do you spin? If yes do you use drop spindle or wheel.
Neither, I would like to learn but fear that I don't need another craft to take up my time or any more yarn!
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Do you have any other hobbies?
I sew, I grow vegetables and I watch football (soccer), team is Wolverhampton Wanderers
6. What are your favorite yarns/fibers?
I love Malabrigo, soft laceweights and sturdy sock yarn (anything machine washable for socks!)
7. What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers?
Any squeaky acrylics or harsh wool.
8. Are there any yarns that you’ve been eyeing and wanting to try?
Nothing specific, any "new" sock yarns - all my yarn is on Ravelry so you can see what I've tried.
9. What are you currently working on?
Two pairs of socks, Secret of the Stole III and a cardigan for me.
10. What is your favorite Finished Object? (Pictures are welcome.)
Knitting - my mystery stole from last year
and crochet, my new baby blanket
11. Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn?
I'd like to get better at fair isle.
12. What is you favorite type of book or movie?
True stories or children's fiction
13. Who is your favorite person at Hogwarts?
14. Favorite class and/or subject at Hogwarts?
15. How many family members do you have?
I live with my boyfriend
16. What is your favorite Fall activity?
Walking on crunchy fallen leaves
17. How many projects do you have on your needles/hook?
Too Many! - 10 according to Ravelry.
18. What is your favorite type of footwear?
My Birkenstocks or Crocs
19. What is your favorite beverage of choice?
Rooibos or Peppermint tea
20. What is your favorite part of Half-blood Prince?
Dumbledore using the pensieve to teach harry about the horcruxes - it is where it all starts to come together.