Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Horcrux Socks

Yet another finished object!
Horcrux Socks
Started: 1st September
Finished: 10th September
Pattern: Horcrux Socks
Yarn: Bright Dyes in Gryffindor
Needles: 2.5mm
Comments: These are for my Hogwarts Socks Swap Pal - I'm not overly keen on the colours, but she is in Gryffindor, so I hope she likes them. They were a speedy knit, as I left out the ribbing after the Horcrux pattern.
Horcrux Socks
Now all I have to do is find some other goodies to finish off the parcel!

6 comments:

Kate said...

Great pattern! I think I'd be a Hufflepuff, but I'd rather be a Ravenclaw because I like the colours better(book colours, not film colours :-P). Being a Hufflepuff means you end up dressing like a bee!

kathryn said...

Those colours look fantastic together!

Esther said...

what great socks Ruth! Just love them!

Dawn said...

Lovely socks, these are just going to be ideal for your swap pal, not just the colour but the pattern. Did you get this yarn at socktopus? I can remember seeing this somewhere.

picperfic said...

they do look like bee socks! Lovely knitting! Your pal will love them..

Craftyfox said...

I love the socks great knitting!