Monday, June 30, 2008

New Stash

I've been doing a bit of shopping recent.... this is the result of some Ravelry, John Lewis, House of Fraser, Posh Yarn and Yarnbox shopping! Recent Stash Enhancement
1. Handarbeitskram by Selana Handpainted sockyarn, 2. Lorna's Laces, 3. Skein Queen Cashmerino - Blush (large), 4. All Seasons Cotton, 5. All Seasons Cotton, 6. Stash, 7. Stash, 8. Stash, 9. Noro Kureyon Sock, 10. Posh Sophia 4 ply Divan, 11. Posh Yarn Diana Cobwebweight in Flamenco, 12. Posh Sophia 2ply Bluebells

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.
Yes, there is more sock yarn in there!

In knitting news I've been concentrating on Muir... upto 10 repeats now:
Muir - 10 Repeats

Whilst I was out in the garden tonight I noticed some VERY small vegetables... Butternut squash and purple cauliflowers - well they had to be purple didn't they?
Garden

Finally, this weeks questions:

Secret Pal 12: What would you consider the perfect amount of stash?
Noone can ever have too much wool :o)


UK Swap Week 3:

Is there a TV programme you watch religiously? ER is probably the only thing I hate to miss. I also enjoy Gardeners' World, Grand Designs, anything David Attenborough esque and things like that. I've been enjoying Glastonbury and the football this weekend

What TV programme(s) do you avoid like the plague? Most other programmes, there is too much rubbish on TV these days!

Is there a TV programme that you find works particularly well for knitting along to? Anything that requires not too much attention! Unless I'm knitting stocking stitch in the round! I'd rather listen to the radio though - especially if it is XFM

What was/is your favourite kids TV programme? Bagpuss, the Flumps, Pigeon Street - most other late 70's early 80's programmes.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Lovely new aquisitions! I'm currently knitting with Posh Yarns, but I don't know what it is. Muir is looking glorious, really coming on now.

florencemary said...

Wow, Muir is looking great! I will get back to this pattern at some point, I just know...

Lovely yarn buys (grrr...) - there's just something about Posh Yarn, isn't there!

Roobeedoo said...

Roo - that butternut squash is a courgette!
Lovely stash!!!

Linda said...

Lovely stash aquisitions there!

Anonymous said...

your stash looks lovely, but you're making it hard for me to spoil you....lol...loopy!