Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sock Wars

nu=3286>;44>689>WSNRCG=3233:857:7634nu0mrj">

1. The first rule of Sock Wars is, you must talk about Sock Wars
2. The second rule of Sock Wars is, you MUST talk about Sock Wars. (no really, for this to be a success we need as many combatants as possible)
3. Two socks to a fight
4. One fight at a time
5. No shirts, no shoes, just socks
6. Fights will go on as long as they have to
7. If this is your first time in Sock Wars, you have to fight.

O.k. so I said no more socks, but with both Secret Pal 8 and One Skein Pal about to end I decided to sign up to Sock Wars (as well as Sockret pal). Thanks Yarn Monkey for organising!
Sock Wars sounds fab. I tried to explain it to Tony last night but he just didn't get it. I wonder if I'll make it past round 1?

1 comment:

scarletprincess said...

Wow that sounds fun!! If my baby wasn't due so near to the start of the fight I think I'd sign up myself! I found your blog via a friend who mentioned she'd told you about our knitchat in wolverhampton.... maybe we'll meet one day!