We have also been busy wth the DIY and fence painting, but who wants to see a picture of a newly painted fence? Much more interesting is my new hoodie. Sorry for the very dirty tee-shirt and large expanse of flesh. The left arm is nearly done (I have changed to the contrast colour at the cuff. I also omitted the tree as per the pattern but added a contrast colour border at the bottom. I think I might add some crochet edging to the hood and down the front in the cc too. It does really fit, all that stocking stitch just keeps curling. I love the fact I have been able to try this on as I go to make sure it does really fit. One arm and a zip to go.
I have also purchased 200 crochet blocks and have managed one from the book so far. I have decided that a selection of these are going to make up the baby blanket for C. Here is Briar Rose in all its unblocked splendour.
And here is the vary garish plan for it.