Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Blanket for p/hop

After the success of the Barn Raising blankets raffled for p/hop last year we have decided to branch out. As well as another Barn Raising blanket, various Ravelry members are helping to make a Lizard Ridge

I have been collecting squares, here is the assortment so far, along with a few skeins of Kureyon that have been donated.
Lizard Ridge for P/Hop
If you have a skein of Noro Kureyon, or similar, lying around and you'd like to join in and knit a square more details can be found in this thread in the p/hop ravelry group.
If you haven't got any Noro Kureyon and you'd like to knit a square for the blanket, drop me a line on Ravelry or alternatively leave me a comment here and I can pop one in the post to you.

3 comments:

tea and cake said...

Hi there, I would love to join in! I have joined the p/hop group on ravelry (I'm nansworkbag), and downloaded the pattern ... all I need now is a ball of the Kuryon. Could you send one to me, please? many thanks, Karen

Anonymous said...

I'd love to try this but do not have any Noro Kureyon (or any cash) so, if I am not too late and you have any left, could you send me a skein?

Anonymous said...

P.S. I am natalieford on Ravelry.