My latest crochet blanket is finished!
Joseph (the bump formerly know as BillyBob) was born on the 20th January. My trapped nerve meant I couldn't really work on this for a few weeks but it is finally complete and will be sent off along with the rest of the "pampering package" I've put together for the new parents.
Started: 28th December 2008
Finished: 17th February 2009
Pattern: It is my own version of a motif from a Japanese crochet book. I used this pattern for my previous hexagon blanket. This time I made a few different variations on the original design, some have cluster stitches, some have bobbles. I would like to write up the pattern for the new motifs but am worried they are not different enough from the original. I think I may need to play around with a few more ideas first.
Yarn: RYC Cashsoft 4 ply in Sea Foam, Bluebottle, Suede, Spring, Weather and Dive. I used two balls of Bluebottle and Suede and one of all of the others.
Comments: I have to thank Alice for the colour inspiration. I adored the colours she chose for her quilt and swiftly copied them!