Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Winter Warmers Swap - Warming your neck

Delle asked...
What is your favourite neck warming pattern?
For instant satisfaction a garter stitch scarf made in Rowan Big wool on 15mm needles.
lakes nov07 010

At the other end of the spectrum, lace scarves appeal greatly. At the top of my list to knit are Gust , Flutter and Argosy
Crocheted scarves are good too... how about this one? (Rav Link)
Do you have a favourite FO?
Something a lot more subtle than the big wool scarf above. I adore my MS3 - it is meant to be a stole but mine is far more scarf like. I love the Malabrigo lace, so snuggly.
ms3 complete 010

Is there a style of neck warmer you particularly like?
However this year I have been drawn towards cowls. I love the Ice Queen pattern, and think it would be amazing in some really fine lace merino.

No comments: