Friday, December 05, 2008

Winter Warmers Swap Questionnaire

Handmade Item Swap
What kind of items are you interested in receiving?
A hat, scarf (especially a cowl), mittens, gloves or socks.
I've knit myself a brown beret and some brown and pink stranded mittens for my winter wardrobe, so something that goes with these would be good.
Do you knit, crochet, or both?
Both, and like both equally.
What is your favourite colour?
Purple, or anything stripey. My winter coat is brown with a very pale pink fleece inside if you wanted to make something to match.
What is your least favourite colour?
To be honest, I like all colours. There isn't anything I really dislike.
What’s your style? (elegant, traditional, glamourous, girly, natural, sporty, outgoing, etc.)
I find this really hard, I'm definitely not glam! A mix of traditional and natural I guess. I'm found mostly in jeans and teeshirts when not at work. I love fair isle and lace designs...
Do you have a favourite type of fiber or brand of yarn?
Mostly natural fibres. Anything with Merino (or Cashmere) is a fave. I'm currently knitting with Malabrigo and Dream in Colour Classy which are both gorgeous. Any "soft" wool is great.
Do you have a least favourite type of yarn?
I can't really do Mohair or anything "fluffy" it tends to make me sneeze.
Do you do any other crafts?
I have a sewing machine and dabble a little. I'm planning on making my wedding dress next year. Eeeek.
Are there any knitting accessories you are interested in receiving?
I'd love some Knitpicks Harmony needles, especially the dpns.
What do you like to eat?
I love G&B's Milk Chocolate, but I'm doing weight watchers at the moment, so would prefer diet friendly treats :o)
Any allergies/preferences (fiber-wise or treat-wise)?
Not apart from the mohair/fluffy yarn thing
Anything we missed that you’d like your partner to know?
Nope, don't think so... Give me a shout if you would like to know more.

1 comment:

Roobeedoo said...

You are going to sew your wedding dress?! WOW! I made mine first time around... but it wasn't so much a dress as a tunic and trousers. Are you talking about an actual white satin number with pouffs and fripperies?!