Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Good News x2

A little update to let you all know my mum is out of surgery and stable in intensive care. Everything went well, at long last we are on the road to recovery. Thanks for all of the positive thoughts, I know they helped.
The other excellent news is that my friend Cath had a baby boy yesterday evening. He is called Joshua Henry Donald (after her Grandfather who passed away recently). A grand name for a grand little boy. I'd better pull my finger out and get crocheting some more squares!

3 comments:

Piglottie said...

Sorry to hear your mum has been in hospital, but I'm glad that the surgery went well. Thinking of you.

Roobeedoo said...

Oh good news, Roo!

Linda said...

I am glad you had good news about your Mum. Hope she gets stronger and better fast.