Our hostess has set us some more questions....
1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without? - My needles? Do these count or am I just being annoying?
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If
so, how much and what type of project?
I always take knitting everywhere I go... Depends what kind of holiday, but probably some socks and whatever larger project I'm working on. Which reminds me, I need to find a crochet project for the flight to Canada in a couple of weeks
3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favourite spot? I love holidaying in the UK... the Lake District is probably my fave...
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it? Knitting book would probably be the Interweave Favourite socks, I love almost all of them I love. Corchet book would be Jan Eaton's 200 Crochet Blocks - so many possibilities. I have both of them.
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)? I listen to Cast-On, Lixie Knits it and BritKnitCast and love them all... does anyone know any others worth a listen?