Wednesday, May 23, 2007

8 Random things about me...

This one seems to be doing the rounds. I've been tagged by Roobeedoo


Rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment to tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



8 Random things
1. I am scared of lobsters. Terrified in fact. However I am getting better, I can walk on the same side of the road as the restaurant with the lobsters in the display and once I even managed to pass money over one at a fish stall in borough market (then it moved and I screamed and felt very silly).


2. Like Kerrie and Dee, I have never smoked and I can't stand the smell of it. I can't wait until July 1st. I think a pub crawl is in order to celebrate.


3. I can't roll my tongue. People think it is very funny to watch me try.


4. I count whilst waiting for the bus. Sometimes I count cars, sometimes I count red cars, sometimes I count cars where people aren't wearing their seatbelt (there used to be lots of these in Mitcham). I try and guess how many there will be before the bus comes. I can't really do that in Wolverhampton as I have to wait at the bus depot... hmmm... need to find a game involving buses.


5. I love Marti Pellow and grin stupidly everytime I hear or see him. He was my first crush, aged about 10, and for some reason I've never got over it.

6. Most of my knitting time is on the bus and the train. Sometimes this sparks conversations, sometimes strange looks. I think both are funny.

7. My crocs are the best shoes I have ever bought. They get funny looks too.

8. I love living in Wolverhampton with Tony, but I do miss my friends. I wish we could all live close to each other and pop around for cups of tea etc etc. I often daydream about how fab this would be and I'm a little jealous of those people who live really near their close friends.

I tag - Bryony, Wendy, Glenda and Lizzy

1 comment:

Roobeedoo said...

I know what you mean about friends. I live with my FL, in a beautiful place, but so very far away from the special people I spent years "collecting"! Sigh.